Readmission of Veterans

Veterans who wish to enroll in the University after an absence of more than one semester must first contact the Office of the Registrar.

Each campus has its own registrar, and questions about the readmission process should be posed to the appropriate office (Atlanta, Macon, or one of the Regional Academic Centers). 

Information can also be found in the University Catalogs